&^@Amir Khan vs &^@Terence Crawford Time & Vanu ^*^*^

@^@Amir Khan vs Terence Crawford: When is fight, TV channel and undercard@^@
                

The Brit has chosen to take on the three-weight world champion instead of his domestic rival Kell Brook



Amir Khan will challenge the outstanding WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford.

The 32-year-old rejected terms to finally meet his rival Kell Brook to instead pursue one of the world's finest fighters and what could prove his defining fight.


Khan - last a world champion in 2012 - will intriguingly also again be trained by the respected Virgil Hunter after two victories with Joe Goosen.

Crawford first came to the attention of British fight fans in 2014 when he outpointed Ricky Burns to become a world champion for the first time.

He has since unified the light-welterweight division before beating Jeff Horn to become a three-weight ruler.


When is the fight?

The fight takes place on Saturday, April 20



Where is the fight taking place?


The fight will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York.



Is the fight on TV?

The fight will be screened on ESPN pay-per-view in the United States and is expected to be shown on Sky Sports in the UK.


Is there a live stream?

Sky will stream the fight via their website.




What time will it start?


The fight will start at around 5am UK time.



Tale of the tape


Crawford :



Nationality: American

Record: 34-0

KOs: 25

Height: 5' 8'

Age: 31



Khan :

Nationality: British

Record: 33-4

KOs: 20

Height: 5' 8.5"

Age: 32



Betting odds

Crawford 1/10

Khan 11/2

Draw 25/1





@^@Who is on the undercard?@^@

No fights have yet been announced but rising stars Teofimo Lopez and Shakur Stevenson are expected to feature.

Latest news

@^@Beating Terence Crawford would catapult Amir Khan into the boxing stratosphere - but he claims it wouldn't top winning Olympic silver.@^@

Khan, 32, shot to fame as a 17-year-old when he reached the final in Athens in 2004 before losing to Cuban legend Mario Kindelan.

He has since won world titles in two weight divisions and established himself as one of Britain's best ever.

Victory over welterweight world champion Crawford on April 20 would propel Khan to even greater heights - but he insists nothing will beat that night in Greece.

He said: "This is another big test but I am not biting off more than I can chew.

"This is a fight I know I can win. It will be like a chess match, I will not go in and get hurt, I will try to win otherwise I would not have taken it.

"I'm not going in there with nothing to lose and I'm not going there as an opponent - I'm the best fighter he's been in the ring with.

"I'm a better fighter than all the fighters he's faced and I'd beat all the fighters he's faced.

"He's moving up in levels and so am I, he's a big test for me and someone at my own weight division where I'm more comfortable.

"But it wouldn't be my greatest achievement, it would be one of the greatest.

"The best has to be the Olympics. I was a nobody before then and it changed my life and made me a household name overnight."

Crawford won't look for KO

@^@Terence Crawford insists he won't look to KO Amir Khan despite the Brit's notoriously dodgy chin.@^@


@^@The three-weight world champion will defend his welterweight title against the Brit in the United States on April 20.@^@

1 comment:

  1. I Read Your Post It is useful for people. We want to know more about that & all so want to tell about Garcia vs Granados Live stream boxing match .Thanks For Your information .
    I Read Your Post It is useful for people. We want to know more about that & all so want to tell about Khan vs Crawford Stram Free Online boxing match .We hope that your next post will be publish very soon . We are always hear & folloing your site . We also want to + with your web site .You are the admin this web site . So We hope that you are heare to protect spam .So that Please care of us .Thanks For Your information .https://www.premierboxingchampions.com/fight-night-april-20-2019

    https://crawfordvskhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete